1 ) Classroom 2.0 LIVE
- A website used to host online professional development conversations.
- Teachers can use this website to educate themselves on new and exciting topics as
well as connect with other people in the educational field.
- The website maintains a great archive and resource list!
2 ) Student Blogging Challenge
- A website hosting the twice yearly student blogging challenge.
- This challenge can be a great way to encourage blogging in your classroom
and/or add structure to the blogs you already have established.
- The next challenge begins March 2012 so start getting organized!
3 ) A Principal's Reflections
- A school administrator's blog.
- A great blog to read and see how an administrator interprets different
aspects of education.
Happy Monday everyone!