1 ) Inclusion Educator Checklist
- A great checklist that allows for teachers to gauge their level of inclusion in their
- No matter where you fall on the checklist, this is a great resource to help teachers
maintain inclusion in their classrooms.
- Provided by TeachHub
2 ) Canada's First Peoples
- An interactive website about Canadian history.
- Teachers can use this to obtain sources for your classroom or use it with your
- Yay for Canadian material!
3 ) 100 Best YouTube Videos for Teachers
- A comprehensive list of educational videos on YouTube.
- Includes videos on history, science, language, arts, inspiration, classroom
management, how-to's, technology and more!
- Provided by Classroom 2.0
4 ) EdGalexy
- A lesson plan search engine that will search verified lesson plan websites that DO
NOT charge for their materials!
- A great resource to search new materials to add to your classroom.
5 ) Teacher Discounts List
- A comprehensive list of businesses that offer discounts for teachers and people in
the educational field.
* Provides two links to free printables and labels before the list starts. Make sure you
- Provided by the Frugal Girls
Enjoy your week!