Thursday 12 January 2012

Welcome to Twitter!

     So if this blog wasn't exciting enough, I have now joined the Twitter world as well (@MissLwbt)! It is a little overwhelming but I am slowly making my way through it and figuring it all out. From what I understand, it can take up to two days for a new account to appear in the Twitter search engine but I am hoping that by this weekend everything will be up and running smoothly.

connected educator, twitter, educational value

     I have already began to "follow" some amazing people and groups. I can definitely see how Twitter can be used in the educational field (don't you love the graphic above from watblog.com?) I am really excited about expanding my social network and meeting new people in the educational community. There are so many people and organizations out there that have such great ideas and information to share, thank you all!
    What are some of your favourite people and groups to "follow"? One of my first people to follow was, of course, Chris Biffle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!