1 ) The Scale of the Universe (2nd Version)
- This website provides an interactive model that allows users to use the
scroll-bar to move through a list of objects based on their size, from the
string theory to the observable universe!
- Teachers can use this website in a variety of science and social studies
contexts and students can click on any one of the hundreds of objects in
order to learn more.
2 ) Manitobia
- This website provides a detailed archive of Manitoba-based archives
including photos, videos, newspapers, letters, public documents, etc.
- Teachers can use this website to gather primary sources for their
lessons plans and students can use this website to research reliable
material for projects.
- Yay for local information!
Happy Monday everyone!