1 ) Electric Circuits
- This interactive website allows students to explore electricity, specifically
different types of circuits.
- This website would be awesome to create a webquest for our students, it
even includes some specific trivia questions anyway!
- Very user-friendly.
2 ) The Virtual Circuit
- This interactive website allows students to learn about electricity and
create their own virtual circuit.
- This website would be great for students who work better on a
computer as opposed to hands-on projects. It would also be a good
option for students if they missed an in-class experiment.
- There is quite a few pages of notes that need to be read through before
they can begin the circuit experiment.
3 ) Manitoba Hydro Hazard Hamlet
- A website aimed at students Grade 5 and up that stresses the importance
of electrical safety at home, school and on the farm.
- Teachers can use this website to provide information about different types
of energy, the affects of electricity on humans and the environment and a
history of electricity.
Happy Monday everyone!