1 ) ChronoZoom
- This website hosts an amazing timeline that has pretty much sums up all timelines
ever created! It includes information from humanities and sciences and provides
information in text, video, audio and images.
- I found it a bit difficult to navigate but after some playing around I was able to
get it all figured out.
2 ) ElectroCITY
-This fun game appoints students as the "mayor" of their own city! Students are
responsible for generating enough electricity to power their town, managing their
budget and maintain the environment.
- This website provides a lot of teacher resources as well to accompany the game.
3 ) Floor Plan Tool
- This website allows teachers to use blueprints and drag-and-drop items to map
out a floor plan for their classrooms!
- Perfect for re-arranging and organizing
Happy Monday everyone!