1 ) Storyline Online
- This website features videos of children's books being read aloud by members
of the Screen Actor's Guild! Who wouldn't want to listen to Betty White reading
- Each story has an associated activities guide and subtitles so children can read
2 ) NOVA
- This PBS website has so many great educational resources for all subjects including
ancient worlds, the body, physics, planet earth, nature, military, etc.
- There are so many videos, text, images and audio files to chose from, for FREE!
3 ) 52 Google Doc Secrets for Students
- This comprehensive list compiled by Online Colleges staff writers lays out 52 neat
Google Doc tricks like adding math equations in easily!
4 ) Physics LiveBinder
- This Live Binder features comprehensive AP Physics and AP Chemistry unit plans
that are complete down to the smallest detail.
- Includes notes, videos, assignments, lab schedule breakdowns, rubrics, etc.
5 ) Build a Body
- An interactive biology website that allows students to build their very own human
bodies as they make their way through each system.
- Students learn about the parts of the body, the systems and diseases through
specific case studies.
- You do have to create an account to use this game.
Happy Monday everyone!
By the way, I never won any of the giveaways. Did you have any luck?