1 ) Standford Primary Document History Lessons
- This websites allows access to 70+ free history lesson plans that use
primary documents ONLY.
- The purpose? Getting our students thinking like historians!
2 ) Tween Tribune
- This website is the one stop shop for daily news for teens and "tweens".
Tween Tribune compiles and organizes daily news into easily navigable categories
so students can find news that is interesting and relevant for them.
- Great for English projects and Social Studies but any subject can be searched
if students are stuck on research project ideas or looking to find out more
about a topic/idea.
3 ) World War II Database
- This website has put together a great compilation of World War II resources
including topics such as important people, events, equipment, countries and
sources such as pictures, video, text, and primary documents.
Happy Monday everyone!