Tuesday 8 January 2013

Internet for Educators - Welcome

     Welcome New Readers!

     One of the courses I am taking this semester is Internet for Educators, which I introduced yesterday. One of the course requirements includes blogging on a regular basis about important issues related to ICT and education as well as guest speakers who will be visiting our class. 

     My posts specifically for this course will be labelled "internet for ed" and can be easily pulled up by clicking on "internet for ed" under the LABELS heading on the right side of the page.

     If you are new to my blog, every Monday I post different Resource To Start Off Your Week where I highlight different ed resources that can be used in the classroom. All of the resources that I review and feature can be found under the Fav Websites heading at the top of the page. My other posts usually discuss  various ed courses I am taking, PD sessions I have attended, student teaching or general topics related to education.

     I also just recently celebrated my 1 Year Blogiversary and am currently hosting a Mystery Prize Package Giveaway! Check out the link if you would like to enter to win the prize :)

celebration, giveaway

     Thanks for visiting my blog! I know this class is going to be really interesting and I can't wait to read your blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!