Sunday 21 July 2013

Substitute Teacher Binder FREEBIE!

     Yesterday I decided to take a break from my curriculum planning and start working on some of the organizational elements for my classroom. Having worked casually as a substitute teacher for the past two years, I decided to create myself a Substitute Teacher Binder to have available when I am not in the classroom. I wasn't feeling the traditional duotang folder so I decided to make something much more pretty and share it with you!
substitute teacher binder, what to include for your substitute teacher, substitute teacher folders

     This document features 7 different section dividers to organize everything for your Substitute Teacher:
- Cover Page
- Feedback Forms (Complete with Feedback Form!)
- Student Lists
- Schedule
- Classroom Rules
- Important Need-To-Know Info
- Emergency Response

     This document is set up so that it can be customized to include your own name and modify to best fit your own classroom's needs. 


*Note: my font choice, Showcard Gothic, isn't supported by the DropBox Viewer so it looks weird in the viewer format but downloads appropriately.

*All of the clipart that I've included in this document is used from the Open Clipart Library that features "original, royalty-free clipart images, graphics, templates, and icons for unlimited commercial use on posters, presentations, greeting cards, colouring books, illustrations, and design."

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I love this!
    Laken
    Blog Comment Link
    Whole Brain Teaching in the Ladybug Club

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I hope that the teachers I substitute teach for, leave me a binder/folder/notebook that looks something like that. I definitely will need all of the help that I can get as I am going to substitute teaching for the first time this year.

    -Shyonna
    www.shyonnasays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shyonna! Congrats on this new chapter in your life :) I really enjoyed substitute teaching because it was always something new and I loved seeing all the different types of classrooms and teaching plans. Good luck with everything!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much! This is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!