1 ) Math is Fun
- This website is a one-stop-shop for your math class. It features
online lessons, practice questions, games and more!
- I've linked to this website in quite a few of my math units
because their online lessons are a great resource for students to
review at home for extra practice or if they missed the in-class
- This "modern day treasure hunt" allows users to explore various
American cities to discover the vast connections between history,
technology, and innovation.
- Through interactive maps, articles, 360 degree images, and videos,
users can explore some of the most amazing features of these cities
and make connections to their lives.
- This website could be a really neat addition to a social studies
classroom or provide a good basis for students who are wanting
to learn more about these communities!
3 ) ASAP Science YouTube Channel
- This YouTube Channel posts weekly Science videos that
are perfect for engaging students in the subject. Featuring over
50 videos, this channel posts everything from The Science of
Aging and Amazing Facts to Blow Your Mind to The Science
of Super Heroes and Which Came First: The Chicken or The
- These videos could be really good for activating students interest
and/or engaging students who may not like Science class.
Happy Monday everyone!